Web Design for Tradesmen
You choose your website style. You give fill out our questionnaire. You leave the rest to us. Our web design services are designed to help trade businesses grow online.
£2499One-Time OR £250/month for 12 months
- Make your own edits, add images, reviews and more
- Up to 10x service pages on your website
- Tradesmen web design built for customers searching Google
- Set-up of Google My Business & maps listing
- Ongoing support and “marketing guide for dummies”
- Set-up of social media networks
- UK hosting, domain name, and secure SSL certificate.
- Unlimited business email addresses
- £250/year hosting & domain renewal and support.
Return on Investment
We used a few examples from a few of our clients and Household Quotes on what you’ll need from your new website to ensure it’s a successful investment. Not much right? If you’ve different pricing, we can help you work out what it will take to get a return on investment.
- 💡 Electrician: Two small home rewire projects
- 🚪Home Improvers: One conservatory installation
- 🏠 Plasterer: One three-bedroom house project
- 🪴 Landscape Gardener One 40 sqm garden renovation
- 🚽 Bathroom Installer: One bespoke bathroom installation
Tradesmen Web Design Process
You can find an outline of our simple tradesmen web design process below. We keep things simple and take everything off your hands so you can focus on what you’re good at.
Select your preferred package and your favourite design style from a selection of website designs.
We’ll ask you to fill out our questionnaire where we’ll gather all of your business and service information.
Our team works to build your website, register your directory listings and set up your social media.
We deliver your website, email addresses and social media channels with an in-depth guide on how to use your new marketing tools.
We provide everything you need to drive more enquiries on the web and get in front of local customers. Our service comes with absolutely no jargon, clear pricing, and a 14-day turnaround.
Get 1% better, every week, for free.
Combined, we have over 30+ years of experience working with tradespeople. From window and door installers to builders who work on domestic extensions and conversions. TradePixels is a new way of getting your digital marketing up and running.
Insight & Learning
If you're a tradesperson looking to grow your business in 2023, it’s impossible to ignore the importance of SEO. Here's a quick guide for tradesmen.
Website not performing well on search engines? Tradesmen could be missing out on lots of potential business. Here's your tradesman web design guide.
Email marketing is a tradesman's secret weapon for driving more high-quality customers through your website - it's often overlooked!